Thursday, May 06, 2004

Pisces
(20th February - 20th March)
The support of a business partner, lover, or close friend helps you move mountains. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you encounter any obstacles this spring and summer. Travel plans, spiritual endeavours, and writing projects are particularly favoured during this lucky period. It may be hard to communicate some of your dreams, but try anyway. A little practice makes all the difference. Don't despair over initial failed attempts; you'll improve with practice.


Well, well, I dont really believe in horoscopes, but the coincidence is SO GREAT! Been hanging out with Mahmud these past few days, been checking my e-banking at his office just because the system at my uni does not allow certain sites (yep...firewall)

I'm going to watch Van Helsing later on, and only yesterday i watched Passion Of The Christ for the second time. A very moving film and quite a disturbing one. The make up artistry is just SUPERB!

I dont think I would be able to check out Dr Holiday today as plans has changed.

I am coming down with a nasty cough and my throat just itch like there is fluff rubbing against my throat. Have to buy Fisherman's Friend...Lockets helps, but just does not do the trick.

got to get back to Uncle Varick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home