Tuesday, May 04, 2004

current mood: anxious
current song: Tegar (Leo Sabri's jukebox)
current character: the fish of the fish


Tegar

Tergoda aku 'tuk berfikir
Dia yang tercinta
Mengapa telah lama tak nampak
Dirimu di sini
Jangankan ingin ku tersenyum
Tak ada ghairah
Ku ingin selalu bersamamu

( 1 )
Kini ku resah
Diriku lemah tanpamu
Oh... oh...

( reff )
Gapai semua jemariku
Rangkul aku dalam bahagiamu
Ku ingin bersama berdua selamanya
Jika ku buka mata ini
Ku ingin selalu ada dirimu
Dalam kelemahan hati ini
Bersamamu...
Aku tegar...

( ulang 1, reff) (2X)

Aku tegar...


Hmmmmmmmm...opened a new bank account to start putting aside some money for emergency purposes. Had lunch with Mahmud, now i'm at the gateway computer lab, meeting Nozomi to get my DV camera. About to go home to start with my work and prepare for work tonight.

what else is there to update? been quite a boring day for me. It's raining..(thank goodness its not Geri Helliwell's song tho..otherwise Timah would be screaming over his head!!!) hmmm....

oh Feeke, I do remember to include you in the discussions and i feel quite bad because i still had not sent the CD's to you yet...he he he..i've been quite 'busy' and the bank hols as well....akekekkee.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...aku tegarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

oh yeah...do click on the song title...and listen....he he he...come share my feeling of the day! LOL!

oh yeah, Woke up at about 10.45 and my mom called. She is busy helping my cousin to prepare for her wedding. I wont be around for her wedding in June, well win a few, lose a few. I have to buy few cards this month. My dad's birthday in on the 13th, my sis-inlaw's is on the 20th (if not mistaken) and so is my parents 44th wedding anniversary on that same day, my flatmates birthdays are on the 12th and 13th...my........he he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home