Monday, April 19, 2004

current mood: ting-tong, blur, short-panick-attacks
current song: Lara Hati (Katon) Untukmu (Feminin)
current Character: Bedah

FRIENDS

I guess, being away farrr and awayyyy from home means that you have your friends as your closest family. And I guess my closest 'family' is in Guildford, and that is like........MILES AWAY! U know who I mean right Timah?

Sunday

Its Sunday today, did nothing, just lazying about. I went to the sunday market this morning with Kak Anis and bought a Silver Plated Tray (Queen Anne?!) and a box of CLUEDO.I only spent £3. Good for me.

I called Nizam in Malaysia after my siesta, I'm so happy for him as he had found his soulmate and i got the latest gossips as well. Hmm...

After chatting to Nizam for almost 45 minutes, had i just realised that i had to get to Corstorphine for a rehearsal, and so I rushed and got ready, heading out of my flat in the drizzle and got on the bus. Thank goodness I managed to get the connecting 26 at Princes Street to Clerwood. Aiyooo! very aszab one. As i leapt out of the 22 to board the 26, Taufik called. He made Nasi Ayam and was about to go to Kak Ro's place with Cheryl Yatimah....I WANT SOME NASI AYAM OK!!!!!

I got to Clerwood at 1845 and to discover that the rehgearsal was called off!!! well, my fault for not conforming the rehearsal with Nozomi. So, here I am, like 45 minutes and 2 busses away from home, updating my blog! LOL!

Senandung Semalam

Yesterday, I sent of Ezwan and his brother, Ehsan back to Bristol. Ezwan is my colleague in UiTM and had just finished his Masters degree. He came to visit me before going back to Malaysia for good. Gosh, hope everything would work out for me.

Kelmarin

I also met Taufik's friend, Kiah, from Manchester, he came to spend a night at my place on Friday.

MOAN!

Erm....I'm just not in character to write today, thats why it is just short and straight forward sentences...ha ha ha...all of it impromtu. Anyway, would be updating soon.

something about Varick

Oh yeah, watched the preview of Uncle Varick. I'd probably write up something about it. On the whole, I really like the production and it is just mesmerising. Yeah, i'll be reading more stuff on Chekhov and i would tell you readers more on Uncle Varick pretty soon. Got to get back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home