Tuesday, January 13, 2004

STORMY MONDAY

Dark clouds encompassed Edinburgh today, thus gushes of strong gales blew and bringing down droplets of icy water. THE WHOLE DAY......

Din matriculated this morning at the Corstorphine Campus, whilst I visited the college nurse to have my blood taken to check for glucose, cholesterol and liver function. I also went to the library and borrowed four books on the subjects of costume design and theatre. I just felt this urge of urgency to start reading again. I even checked my college email, and I found so much junk mail, so I cleared them.

At about noon we got on the taxi to Gateway. I left Din with Douglas Brown, his supervisor and I went in to see Pauline, Francis and the new costume tutor. I would meet up with the costume tutor to discuss further plans on Wednesday. I would also present my first two projects to Pauline and Francis to determine the method of my final MFA presentation.

I even met the Screen Practice MFA students, and I guess I have so much to catch up with them. I also manage to get two bouquet holders and some kapur sirih (lime).


As for dinner I cooked lamb in pureed tomato and herbs with lots of coriander leaves and cashew nuts. I made buttered rice to go with it. I guess I would make cheese and cucumber sandwiches tomorrow.

That،¦s my Monday،K.hope everything would fall into place for me in times to come.

ƒ؛

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home