Sunday, January 11, 2004

Back To Uni

FRIDAY

AM
I brought my guest, Din, to the International Office at the main campus. He met Rita and Peter and had a chat while I checked out the college nurses office and re-activated my Uni email. I even went to the Uni Jobshop to look for a second part time job and at the same time looked for possible jobs for Muti and Shana.

PM
Brought Din to HSBC to open his bank account. Was back at home by 4-ish, sempat jugak singgah kedai beli periuk untuk masak ayam golek minggu depan. I shaved and got ready for work.

It was a horrendous night of FAME. The Playhouse was packed (3000 audience) and not a single seat was spared. Had lots of audience who were not able to read i.e. instead of seating at row M they sat at row F !!!! ergghhh! There were even people taking photographs in the audience! And it was at my level!! God!

It was really a tiring shift, got home at 11 and ate ayam masak kicap and I slept soon after watching Sex In The City.


SATURDAY

AM
Had a peculiar dream last night. I was dreaming about my family, relatives and friends in Malaysia. I really felt sad when I woke up. I even hugged my mom and cried, for no apparent reason. I guess I was homesick.

Anis made fried rice for breakfast, and after breakfast we headed off to HSBC again for Din to submit his degree to complete his application for a bank account. We then (moi, Din, Muti and Shana) took the bus to Parson Green Terrace to check out Shana،¦s flat. Din seems satisfied with what Nasar (Shana،¦s landlord) has to offer.

Got home at 12 and got ready for work. I،¦m working 2 shifts today, and both shifts with full house. They missed my name in the rota for this afternoon،¦s shift, but in the end, I was to replace someone else،¦s shift. It went fine in the Stalls, except for this lady who was suppose to be seated at row U 28, I mistakenly ushered her on the wrong side of the auditorium, well it was partly her fault as she came in late into the auditorium. The rest of the afternoon went fine, sold ice cream and all. ƒ؛

The evening shift was even better; I was stationed at Circle High. Before the doors were opened, we had a fire drill. I did not really focus during the practice. Anyway, it went on fine. As the doors to the auditorium opened, the people in my section just came in and I had no latecomers! It went smoothly for me tonight. I got myself a FAME t-shirt and CD at discounted price. Well, that،¦s the end of the run for FAME in Edinburgh. I find it aspiring as it has some relevance to what I،¦m studying now. PA! HARDWORK!!!!
I also took a ،¥Colour Of Your Heart،¦ quiz،Khere is the result.



Your Heart is Red


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home