Thursday, January 08, 2004

Another Boring (and I really mean it!) Day

It’s not as bad as it seems actually. At least, I got out of the flat! I went to Uncle T’s for lunch. Had baked potato with spicy avocado, sounds nice huh? Uncle T’s café serves Mediterranean food and it is all Halal.

As I walked back, I stopped by South Side second hand book store, just going through the art and design rack, never knowing of coming across useful books. Well, nothing there today. I continued walking upwards Nicolson Street and I stopped by Jordan Valley to get my supply of Kipas Udang soy sauce, to my dismay, the shop would re-open on the 9th!

I met Shad outside B-Wise and we went in to look at the stuff on sale, nothing that interests me, or Shad. She went off for her Spanish class and I headed to RB. There, I bought 2 pieces of chicken breasts for dinner. When I went home, the flat was in TOTAL CHAOS…and I was not feeling that well too. I chucked the stuff in the kitchen and went to Zam’s room, and collapsed for an hour, waking up to see the electrician still around.

By 6 pm they had cleared off everything, and I was quite relieved to retire to my own room, where the carpeted floor was covered with dust and peeled paint! I logged on then and chatted with some friends on Yahoo Messenger. My scalp was irritatingly itchy, so I decided to take a shower.

At about 7, I started to cook dinner; it is just a simple dish of chicken with honey and coriander sauce, straight from the packet. Well I had my dinner, on my own, watched a bit of telly and then started to blog in.

There is still so much things to do tonight, as I have a guest tomorrow coming in from KL. Allright then, my flat mate is making uneasy noises…have to go and start sprucing up the flat.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home