Monday, January 26, 2004

Sneeze! Cough! Cough!


Hello people! I guess some of u might have been wondering what happened to me right? I have succumbed to a spell of sneezes and coughing, and not to miss an itching throat.

The past week had been a slow and interesting one. First of all, I managed to finalize the costume for Alan as Irene. I had presented the rough drawing to Ali, the costume tutor. We worked out the technical part of the building of the dress. I also managed to get the fabric swatches for the dress. What’s left now is the final rendering and the technical drawing for the dress. I have planned to start the pattern drafting this coming week and most likely, by Thursday or Friday, I would be able to buy the fabric..

The weather this week had been quite mild, roughly at about 7 degrees Celsius average. But as for today, according to the forecast, the winds from the Antarctic would be blowing in this direction, thus, bringing extremely cold wind. This would cause the temperature to drop dramatically and snow would be expected this coming week.

With my runny nose and cough, I wonder how would I face the remaining days of winter. Probably my last winter for a looong time!

This week to I had decided to go to Amsterdam in April, just for a short visit. I would be staying with a friend of mine. Hope what ever is planned would materialized!

Anyway, I’m looking forward for this coming week. Hope my weekly goals would be met. Oh yes, Eid-ul-Adha is on Sunday the 1st. My aunt would have arrived in Jeddah by the time I’m writing this.

Looking forward to update my activities tomorrow!

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home