Thursday, January 15, 2004

DRAG

Sounds ‘sesuatuh’ right? Anyway, this morning I went to see Ally, the costume tutor regarding my future placements. I told her my background and my interests. When I told her I was able to construct a costume, she asked me whether I was interested to help her out making up a costume for Ali De Souza’s film project.

Of course I would be interested. What more, it would be a dress for Alan Cross! He would be in Drag again! I was even told today, that a new fabric shop just opened at East Claremont Street. Have to recce for fabric tomorrow morning.

Din moved out as well today, he has moved to Parsons Green Terrace in Meadowbank. We also went to ASDA to get provisions. I bought myself a black tie, studded with diamontes. On the way back, we got on the wrong bus, and so we ended up at Nicolson Street instead of Meadowbank. We then took a taxi back to Din’s place.

Anyway, today I got really chatty with Brian, one of the carpenters who replaced the doors in my flat, he even confronted me with a certain issue ( I think somehow its kind of inappropriate to say it here) and I gave him this look and he confirmed it himself. I even made for him Malaysian coffee and gave him a keretek cigarette. Both being very potent! He liked it!

That was my day today, nothing much, but I enjoyed every bit of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home