Friday, January 16, 2004

2.99 p/mtr

yesterday, I managed to ask the bank about my missing credit card in the mail. They said It should arrive in a day or two…hmmm

I also checked out Mandor’s yesterday, and ended up buying 10 mtrs of raw silk. I would be using that fabric to make baju kurung for my dance troupe when I go back to KL at the end of the year. It was a real good bargain. Not only that, the bargain section has many interesting fabrics from a certain London fashion house. All selling for 99p 1.99 and 2.99 per mtr. Gosh! Spent a chunk of money on that! He he he….me and my fabric fetish!

Went to Kak Fiza’s last night to discuss further regarding the stuff that we’re going to cook later today. Hmmmmmmm….

That’s about it…have to get ready to send my stuff to Kak Fiza’s and go to ASDA to get some stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home