Tuesday, April 27, 2004

current mood: ecstatic (D-uh!)
current song: none

Whew! that had been some time since i last updated my blog! It had been a very good weekend and quite a good start of the week for me. Last night I was appreciated by my FOH Manager for me attending to a few drunken ladies and their couples, who were making noises in the Circle and had made other customers uneasy and unable to concentrate watching Full Monty. After i received a complaint from one of the customers, I went to the group and asked them to 'make it low', and that poor lady who complained got reseated at the directors box. Come intermission, as I was selling ice cream, one guy came up to me and complained that i told his wife to 'shut up' and told me that it was a comedy and is it wrong to laugh in a comedy? I just smiled and i told him there was a few complaints about them making noises....The whole group left! well, i was just doing my job and my FOH Manager took on my side. ALhamdulillah.

Lately I had been talking to lots of the locals, at work, etc. I was quite surprised to notice that I somehow gained confidence to speak in English, without 'stammering' and difficulty in finding the right words. Hmm...

On Sunday, after the night out with Mahmud, we decided to go to Princes Street Gardens to take photographs. It was SUCH a nice day (unlike today-boo hoo!) The spring flowers were in full bloom, please click on my links on the right hand side, yes dear! my online photo album. As you can see, the colours are brilliant and vibrant. Flowers everywhere and my favourite is the chreey blossoms. Last year I just did not have the time to take pictures of the Cherry Blossoms....since it's my last spring here, might as well grab the opportunity to do so.

Yesterday, I manage to sew up a Puteri Perak Costume, and basically i only have to finish off the collar and the hem of the sleeve and blouse.

hmmm.....it looks like i am quite uninspired to write today, eventhough i have loads on my mind to write about....

rehearsals for food fair on thurday at 5.30....got to decide on the music....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home