Thursday, April 22, 2004

current mood: LAZY eeeexxxxxxtreeeeeeeemeeeely LAZY!
current song: Let It Go ( Original Soundtrack of Broadway Production of Full Monty)
current character: Fifi

Astaghfirullah Hal Azim....I just dont know why, i just feel dead lazy today. I wanted to start tracing the pattern for the Puteri Perak costume, but i just dont feel like doing so. I guess its back to Chekhov for me today.....

I'd already worked for 2 shifts for The Full Monty. Its a fabulous show and very fresh compared to the other shows i've seen at the Playhouse. Basically it is an adaptation from the British hit movie The Full Monty only that it had been 'Americanised'. The setting has been changed, originally it was set in Sheffield but the stage production is set in Buffalo. Whatever you see in the film, is on stage as well. The best part is the grand finale, where, as in the film, the actors took their kit off. Very clever of the lighthing designer to enhance this very last bit...but last night's performance was a bit more 'daring' as the main spot dimmed about a few seconds late...THUS........ making everything VISIBLE on stage! that was a good one last night's show!

Erm....I've like so many things in my head....I cant seem to put everything in perspective. Ezwan is in Heathrow now, about to fly off to Malaysia for good. hmm..aint I WORRIED???!!!

I used to have a pet cat named Gyrus. She was brought back home by my sister who found her at the medical faculty in UM. There was a possibility that Gyrus was about to go under the knife (HOW COULD THEY!!!) for some research. Because it was the day my sister was learning about the brain, that was how Gyrus got her name...GYRUS is the lining of the brain..heheh... She was somehow toilet trained, she only did her 'business' in the toilet. She is of mixed breed, partly persian (very bushy tail) and partly siamese (dark pointed ears and tail). Unfortunately, she died about 2 months before I flew to the UK. She was with my family for about 11 years. I just suddenly missed her presence. There was once when the whole family went to Australia for my father's open heart surgery, and she was left under the care of my cousin, the moment I got back to Malaysia and went to my cousin's place, she was waiting at the door. She used to wake me up for school as well and during the fasting month she would 'fast' as well...she would sleep all day and only make her presence felt after Maghrib...he he he..how cute is that? hmmm memories...

This song was playing on SINAR, and i found the lyrics...One of Kak Ogy's hits in the 80's...See...another fine example of melancholicly written lyrics...but the melody (ehem?) is very soothing tho...hmmm :updated @ 1325:

Kisah Cinta

Ini sebuah kisah cinta
Dari sekuntum bunga sekeping hati
Dua jiwa dalam hayalan
Berat rasa untuk berpisah

Dua dunia satu mimpi
Satu cita dalam satu hati
Terjerat dalam permainan hidup
Terkandas dalam cinta terhalang

Mengapa dunia
Kejam pada mereka yang bercinta
Mengapa bercinta
Harus ada saja perpisahan

Kisah cinta berakhir
Dengan penuhharapan
Kisah cinta berakhir
Dengan penuh ratapan
Kisah cinta...

update @ 1653hrs

i had just realised that i am 27 years old and 2 months today! gosh!

I had a good brainstorming sesh with the scriptwriter on my last and final project. A lot of useful information and ideas that we discussed. Mainly now the theme of my designs would be PAINT, Surrealism, 'on thin air'. Mainly we just talked about the characters and what they are. The themes are yet to be discussed and the thing is...we open in 10 DAYS! he hehe....see Fifi...there are PILES of stuff coming your way now!!!! well, im going off now, to grab something light to eat, havent eaten lunch yet! am i getting bullimic? he he he..I wonder what harm am I causing myself...I never knew that self inflicting injuries are so ADDICTIVE! lol! Astaghfirullah....

Anyways......i'm meeting someone for a drink at 8, so better go and get something light to eat. Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home