Tuesday, April 20, 2004

current mood: idle
current character: Nur Afifi Mohamed Taib
current song: Khayalan (VE n Ruffedge) on ERA.FM



I was not feeling that well last night, but I managed to finish my plot comparison (PHEW!) but that is not the end, i havent done the commentary part yet. I was feeling feverish and my voice kind of changed. Even now, my nose feels a bit stuffed up. I hate not being well!
I'm quite paranoid about it as well, I was really ill during Eid and what hell I went through at that time.

I am going to call up Charles Fox in a wee while to ask about any spaces left for their workshops in July. I would really want to attend the workshop for theatrical, film n tv and bridal make up. I wonder how much more £££ i would need! GOSH! Insyaalah it would materialise some how.

This is my update as of 11 a.m. Might update again later or tomorrow. Alhamdulillah I've a shift tonight and its FULL MONTY! LOL! can't wait!



Artis : V.E feat. Ruffedge
Lagu : KHAYALAN
Lirik: Positive Tone

(Intro)
Percubaan mike 1, 2, 3 dan 4
Tiada apa ku dapat bersamamu hanya penat
Mereka bisa berkata apa
Kerna tidak merasa beban yang terpahat di dada
Sunguh menyiksa
Terpinga-pinga aku dalam dilema kamu, kamu, kamu
Terbang mengejar mimpi kamu, kamu, kamu
Ku sendiri lagi.. khayalan menjelma
Menghantui diri

(Verse 1)
Khayalan mejelma
Ketika fikiran
Melayang menjauh mengenangkanmu
Suaramu yang mesra
Mengalunkan lagu
Irama hatimu yang sepi

Aku dapat merasa engkau dalam derita
Tentang kasihmu tinggalkan pergi
Oooo... ooo...

(Verse 2)
Kumasih terdengar senandung dukamu
Yang engkau curahkan di malam itu
Wajahmu terbayang
Mengukir senyuman yang penuh dengan kepahitan

Aku sungguh simpati
Atas nasib dirimu
Tapi apakan dayaku ini

(Chorus)
Diriku sudah pun berpunya kekasih hati
Tak mungkin ku tukar ganti
Padamu yang datang dalam khayalan

Carilah pengganti agar kau gembira lagi
Usahlah kau mengganggu
Wajahmu muncul dalam khayalan

Khayalan

Diriku sudah pun berpunya kekasih hati
Tak mungkin ku tukar ganti
Padamu yang datang dalam khayalan

Carilah pengganti agar kau gembira lagi
Usahlah kau mengganggu
Wajahmu muncul dalam khayalan

Diriku sudah pun berpunya kekasih hati
Tak mungkin ku tukar ganti
Padamu yang datang dalam khayalan

Carilah pengganti agar kau gembira lagi
Usahlah kau mengganggu
Wajahmu muncul dalam khayalan



Copyright (c) 2004 Pustaka Muzik EMI Sdn. Bhd


UPDATE JAM 1419

Cheryl, awat hang takut ngan lelagu pilihan aku nih? ekekke...Well, itu ler lagu Melayu noks...semuanya mendayu-dayu, semua tangkap cintan, cintun asyuk masyuk....

This would be an interesting topic to talk about with Cempakasari....
I guess being a Melayu, I had been exposed to this genre and style of music at an early age and somehow had blended it in. It is very seldom to listen to songs that are not of the usual topic of Melancholy, Love Relationships, Heart-Breaks, Crushes (E-HemMmmM?!!!<---paham kan Che Timah oiiiii!), Lost-Love and what so-ever. Very seldom that u get to listen to Malay songs that is inspiritional (erm, i guess those love songs do inspire at times, if u put a different context to the original meaning of the lyrics). I find that Hazami's TEKAD is very good, so is Ku Mohon by Sheila Majid. Besides the Patriotic songs....which is themed for LOVING the country. Well, come to think of it, even the lyrics of traditional Malay music of the Asli genre is basically about love, or, adoring a lady or man. Zapin music on the whole usually brings us to the theme of the greatness of Allah and praises to Muhammad S.A.W.

That brings me back to the topic i chose, (oh dear! does this sound academic?) why Jess is kind of 'scared' of the choices of lyrics that i chose to share with my fellow readers. I guess, it depends on the state of mind and what you are going through at the moment. It does reflect what mood and situation you are in. Ironically, I am listening to Sinaran on DVR player.com and the DJ is spinning Springs BOURGAINVILLA (no..its not...its the hit song after that song...me...just so bad with song titles!).

Well....thats me....a human life form...i'm no alien, but maybe alien to others...god knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home