Monday, May 03, 2004

current mood: chirpy and happy...smiling all the way....
current song: none
current character: Me Myself...the Piscean.

Had quite a hectic week last week...and a mind blowing orgasmic weekend...(Hmmm?!!!!) he he he....

The food fair went on fine and so did the Costume Presentation, everyone liked it. I enjoyed myself as well. I am still somewhat uninspired to write. I wonder why? Anyway, had not been updating my stuff on Uncle Varick as well.

I've made friends as well this past week, I met ExxN yesterday and went for coffee after the rehearsals for Mr Poppins and Tristan. He could chat just ata bout everything and he is a good talker as well, as usual, i would just sit and listen.

Timah and I are planning to travel to Europe in June. Hope everything would go on fine.

I need to buck up with my Masters programme. I've been playing too hard. Erkgh! HELP ME!

pictures of the costume presentation is on my fotopage

check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home