Monday, May 10, 2004

current mood: confusion, tensed, uninspired
current music: none
current character: myself, 6 feet under.

I dont know, I guess it's the datelines i'm giving myself or what? it's just taking toll on myself. I have to be really strict with myself from now on. With no part time jobs at the Playhouse for the next 2 weeks. I'm GONNA BE REALLY SKINT!!! Waiting for the last of my cost of living allowances from my sponsors (hoping that it would be banked in in early June - as mentioned by a friend) is really hellish. Can't they change the system of giving out the allowance on a monthly basis rather than a once in 3 months basis? I guess, I've survived so far.

I'm still right in the muddle of Uncle Varick costume design case study and still had not come up with an appropriate title for it. I would be attempting to start on Mak Yong Raja Tangkai Hati stuff beginning next Sunday. I've drawn out an outline of the whole project thingy. Irma Vep...Hmmmmm......I dunno.....

The trip to Europe is also playing in my head. I really want to see Rome etc. Well, I've laid out plans with Cheryl and Taufik and made an itenary of it. Hope everything goes as planned. Insya Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home