Friday, March 21, 2003

Journal2003

Well, well, its war. The day has been quite a depressing one for me. I just did not know why. The radio stations kept on reporting the going on in Iraq. The terrorist alert too has been raised through out the world. I guess, it is very appropriate to say Inalillahwa inalillahirajiun. Masya Allah.

Life goes on for the human kind. Still breathing in o2.

Today has not been that much for me. Rushed over to gateway to meet up with Pauline to go over the letter I had asked for. Well, it was good one she wrote. I really am hoping and asking for Allah’s blessing for me to pursue my MFA and to complete it by early 2004. I cant really take it anymore being away…. ha ha ha!

Yesterday, we had the first screening of the Exorcist. Well, no one really turned up for it! So, it was just me, Lorraine and Julie. Spent the whole morning printing out and stapling the questionnaire. The printer broke down earlier and Lorraine and me had to walk down to Leith campus to have it printed there. Imagine the queue at the computer lab! And the faces the other students did when it was only our questionnaire coming out of the printer! (Yeah, 5 pages X 30 copies) Lorraine and me could just give a big smile!

Hmm…. by 1315 Lorraine and me re-arranged the conference room into a small theatrette. The screening went on anyway… me…being the only one watching.

I didn’t find it scary or disturbing at all, only a few moments when I just like jump out of my chair but, nothing much to it. It is scarier to watch Indonesian horror movies!

Well, the only side effect I had was, I did not feel like eating after watching the movie, that ended me having stomach ache today.

Kewl, there is this new Pakistani sandwich bar at Nicolson street serving Halal Food and sandwiches…Cheap too!

Hmmm….that’s about it, I’m slaving on Stars now.

Please Mr Bush sir, STOP THE WAR!!!

Wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home