Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Journal 3.3.03
A very productive day for me. Even though I woke up a bit late, missed Maghrib and Isya’ , what else Fajr, I just kind of slept through last night.

Woke up with a fresh feeling and started to re work on the essay for the research module. I had to re read the guide Pauline supplied us with. Assuming what I understood, I went ahead explaining the methodology and part of the validity of what we were doing. Manage to email it to Lorraine. Oh yeah, the server went nuts again today.

Today I was to meet Julie and Lorraine at 5.30 at the reception of Gateway, so, after Asr, about 1545 hrs, I left my room to board the 26 bus. Approaching the St Andrew Square stop, my phone rang. Mak called regarding a draft letter I sent via Kandar’s e-mail. She says that the letter is clear enough and hopes that UiTM would see that I get the extension that I need.

The topic of my sisters wedding propped up again. This time, to my dismay and disgust, my mom provided me with the dates! Sheesh! Engagement in April and Nikah on 6th September, I just gave a dry and empty laugh. I am very uncertain here, absolutely uncertain for my MFA projects. So I just told my mom off…go ahead with the plans, I’m not going back to Malaysia. She doesn’t seem to notice that how bad did I wanted to prepare for my sister’s wedding. Well…like I said, win a few, lose a few. I hang up as I entered the foyer.

Julie was already there. Lorraine got in about 5 minutes after that. Off we went to the IT Lab, to edit the proposal. Julie set off typing her part of the essay and later cut and pasted them together to be one. Lorraine then went through the other parts, filling in and editing. I surfed the web for pictures from the Exorcist and then started to work on the questionnaire. We had quite some fun doing it together today and see the whole proposal taking shape before our eyes. I accidentally stumbled upon this website which had trailers of The Exorcist…goshhh. IT WAS GRUESOME!!!! Well, after we had finished all the lay out and we printed a draft to see what it looked like. It was good! We did not notice it took us almost 2 hours to finish up everything. Weren’t we famished by then! We then decided to go and have dinner somewhere. Well, it was quite a productive day for me, as I said earlier, anyway, I did manage to type some more of y projects this morning. I also received my phone bill and a birthday card from Dik Ja. So happy for her, that ‘little’ sister of mine.

Well, I’m quite motivated a bit now to finish off my typing and other things that I have to do.

I want to call it a day now.
Oh, before I forget..Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru Hijrah 1424. Semoga tahun baru ini membawa erti baru. Ya Allah, hijrahkanlah diri ini. Amin.
Wassalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home