Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Life....this is life...u get up every morning, u go to sleep every night, sometimes your night meets the morning sun and vice versa. My inaugaural entry to the new world og blogging. Have to do this. Might be a bore. But its me. Cest Moi! Aku adalah Aku...this is also to commemorate my 26th Birthday on the 22.2.2003. Love my parents.

Being away. Me, being youngest and being away for the first time! he he he...funny! well if it was not for His will, I wont be here.

thanks to Nizam Zakaria for introducing this KEWL stuff!!! ini kirenye part of my daily journal...so korang leh tahu ape aku buat, ape aku face dalam aku kejar cita2 aku nak dapatkan akunye degree. Eeeeeeeeee...seremmm ok! my close friends and family has VERY high expectations!!! So, jawabnye....I have to work Hard. Insyaalah.

For ur info, i'm in Edinburgh. QMUC. Doin my postgrad in Theatre Production.

Blog ni pun kire tempat aku nak merapu...so aku takle waste time depan lap top aku ni....ha ha...teringattt Doogie Howser MD! ekekeke!

sape ingat Jem and the Holograms? well...as i was looking for inspirations for designing Stars In The Morning Sky by Alexander Galin(Russian) citer pasal Pelacho in Moscow during the summer Olympics 1980, aku terjumpe website Jem nih...terkenannnnnggg zaman aku sekolah rendah...darjah 4...to be exact...pagi ahad..sambil makan nasi lemak yang my dad beli...tengok la Jem lepas Sekapur Sirih on TV3...haaaaaaaaa...NOSTALGIC nyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok le....aku nak titon....dah lewat.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home