Friday, February 28, 2003

Hmmmm...got up at 9.30 today! Yeah, slept at 2 a.m. this morning....tired and got a sore back. Switched on my Twinhead...hmm...no email...and I started to browse the NST, BH, Harian Metro and MM. Just to see whats happening back home while my dvr player was playing ERA....and just my luck...Ning was on air. Well, some geniuses we have in Malaysia..16 A's-GOSH! well, I guess the new generation of Malaysians would have a bigger hurdle to get through tertiary education. Lucky for me to be KBSR's 2nd batch. Hmm...at the moment I am listening to THR...with this Fag Speaking ABBY FANA...ayoooo...she is sooo...FONEN! well, being outspoken and immitating the speech systems of the AKAQS just made her famous i guess, well, I enjoy it...ha h aha...he who laughs last.

Anyway, out of the blue, Lily Iszarina Agogo Pompuan Chantecks messaged me on yahoo. She was so down because of office pressure. OK LILY! dah? pueh? aku sebut name ko? ayoooo Abby Fana ni buat lawak laha....ade ke...hari jumaat sunat potong kuku...hari apa tak boleh potong kuku? answer: harimau...alamakk...lawak lemauuuuuuu sundel!

Aiyoh....ok...back to my story mory for the day. After going through the online papers, i checked the forecast...hmm...cloudy...4 degrees celcius. Slight fog. No sun=SLEEPY. Well, i guessed i was quite worn out from last night's trip. My stomach was not that ok as well, keep on going to the loo...for about 3 times..so I decided just to take it even slowly today. Had a crave for Nasi Goreng...and had some left over rice. Cut up some frankfurter, with some chopped garlic, some briyani paste...mixed it up and threw it in the wok. Added in some thai sambal belacan....fried it abit...tossed in an egg....and finally the rice. Hmmm.....something not right...no veggie...I opened the freezer and took out some frozen veggie and tossed it in..Jadilaaaaaaa....and only after that I took my bath. (really am taking it easy eh?). After Zuhur, i just felt a bit sleepy...well..u know what rice do to you...so..i just kind of dozed off..and I was supposed to meet Lorraine at 3!!!!

I got up at 1415hrs...GOSH! its gonna take me at least 45 minutes to Elm Row from here! providing the bus is at the bus stop. (it takes me about 8 minutes to walk out to the bus stop) Well, after slipping on my jacket etc..i had to brisk walk to the bus stop..thank God the bus was there. Waited for another 5 minutes untill it finally moved. By the time I got to London Road, it was already 1525hrs...goshhhh..so late! Cant phone cos my phone was at Anis's.

By the time I got to the costume shop, Marina and Jess was busy picking up stuff for tomorrows trip to Bath. Lorraine was not there...aiyoh!!! Sei Lor! Jess told me she left 15 minutes ago...and she was kindoff 'mad' Aiyoo mampus aku! I tried calling Lorraine at home..but no one answered...aiyooo...teruk nih! So, i decided to follow Jess back to her flat and meet up Lorraine there.

Thank God Lorraine was OK....he he he..what a relief! Jess made me coffee....and me and Lorraine started to get down to work on our Exorcist thingy. It made sense now....disscussing issues involved..well, 2 heads is better than 1 anyway. We went through the questionaire and the proposal working paper. Well, we manage to settle a few things and things started to make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home