Wednesday, March 05, 2003



Journal 04032002

Assalamualaikum and a good evening to my blog. Well, a very fulfilling day indeed. Finished with the proposal for the research project.

This morning I got up about 10, and started checking e-mails and reading Malaysian newspapers, only about 12 I started to read and type out my make up class module…. I must have it finished by latest, 3rd week of March. Well, as I was going through my handwritten pages, I still had doubts on what should I put in. Anyway, I skipped that part and started to look at the other aspects of the paper. I am obviously modeling the guidebook from Marina’s Costume Design module. Personally, I think that her module is very concise and her course description is exactly what I intend to imply upon my students in future. The amendments made were mostly on the project brief section. From that, it goes on as the other main guidelines for the class.

Going into detail would be when I start to type out the handouts, and try to make power point presentations (hmmm…. is it suitable for a make up class?) Well, there are still lots to read from and it would take me more time to keep on reviewing the module I’m making. Never knew it was that HARD to put together a module. Well, I also plan to DESIGN (can I say that?) Some small workshops on beauty make up as well and compile it together with the rest. Well, got to get to that after this.

Back to my research module, Lorraine called at about 2, and I met her and Julie in front of the job-shop. From there, we went to the Post Grad IT lab…full. We retraced our steps to the IT lab… the undergraduate ones! Well, lucky enough for us to get a free PC. Logged in and Lorraine made last amendments to the document. At that time my sister (the one that is getting married) called, she was complaining to me about how bad was my letter writing. She was nagging all the way till Lorraine and Julie was already by my side! He he! Anyway, we went to the print room and had it bound. 50p…that was the price. We then adjourned to the QM Student Union to find out about the place whether it was possible to have our screening there. Not much help though….and by the looks of it, we don’t think of having it in corstorphine. So we sort of like decided its better for us to do it at Gateway. So, Lorraine and Julie went back off to Gateway to make bookings.
And I headed back to my flat…Nick locked the door! Hmm….had to go to the bursar’s office and had to take the spare keys. Well, happy enough for me, at least I manage to get myself into the flat! And I started reading some more things that had relations with my make up module.

Mak called again, regarding my letter. I think it was the service provider that made my mom sound as if she was talking with her mouth at the receiver and the volume at the top of her lungs. Well, she told me to rewrite…but gosh, I cant make out ½ of what she wanted me to re write..so I told herto ask my eldest bro to write it and somewhat email it to me…..

Well…that’s about it I guess….

Wassalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home