Thursday, April 17, 2003

Journal 1604

So sorry for not updating…..it had been VERY busy lately. With work, with projects.

My term is drawing to an end. And I am trying very hard to complete stuff. I am in such dilemma to start my essays…anyway, I’m seeing my tutor tomorrow. Hope she would be of great help.

I also had been reading a trilogy of books, PRINCESS, DAUGHTERS OF ARABIA and DESERT ROYAL. All within 2 days! I had read them before (like when I was in form 3, 11 years ago!!!), but I really enjoy reading about Princess Sultana, of the Al Saud royal family of the Arab Emirates. Her feminist issues, her family affairs and how women are treated in the Arab country of Riyadh.

I just cant believe with such wealth, just does not justify ones happiness. That happiness is FREEDOM.

I’ll blog in again as soon as I could. Sorry guys. Nizam: sori nok, aku very der busy……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home