Saturday, March 08, 2008

General Elections 2008



Alhamdulillah. I just got back from the polling station.

My first time ever! hehe

I even dreamt about it last night! That must be how excited I was about doing my part as a citizen.

It was great to have checked the daftar pemilih online, so, within minutes, I was done, and so were my parents.

As I stepped into station 8, I passed my IC to the person incharge. I then gave her my serial number to speed up th eprocess, and then she called out my serial number, name and IC number. I moved on further down the line and got my two slips of the kertas undi *darn what is it in english? - voting? blotting? ARGH!* - one in orange and another in ochre, and proceeded to the pop up cubicle. After PANGKOHING *ekekeke* who'm I chose, the ballot papers were then *AHAAAA!! BALLOT PAPERS!! KAKAKAKA* posted into *can i say POSTED or what? die!* the respective perspect boxes. VOILA! im done!


This is one thing I wont forget :) - first timers are indeed something for us to remember for the rest of our lives :)



I hope whoever is elected for my area, DUN Bukit Gasing and PARLIMEN Petaling Jaya Selatan would do better in serving the community this coming term.



Jazakallahu Khair

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home