Friday, January 11, 2008

Al Fatihah


Dari ALLAH kita datang, kepada ALLAH kita kembali.

On the last day of Zulhijjah, I lost a colleague and friend. Azli Mashood. He was a technician with the music department ever since he started work in ITM the last 18 years.

I have lots of fond memories of arwah, mostly when the music department was still part of my faculty. Arwah was always at almost every function i performed or managed.

Arwah was a very cool person, he used to be a dancer as well (that's how I learnt how he met his wife). I think that is how we kinda like connected. He even gave me some dance music when we were based at the stadium.

Oh my, me eyes are welling up now.

I learnt about his passing from a clerk when I got in office on Wednesday at about 1 pm. It was shocking. Managed to inform Tn Haji and En Najib.

Al Fatihah for Che Li.

He will always be remembered.

May ALLAH bless his soul.


Irhamna Ya Rahman Ya Rahim

Jazakallahu Khair


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 12, 02:51:00 PM 2008, Blogger WNRD said...

i heard about it too and i was very shocked the fact that it happened at the faculty. al-fatihah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home