Thursday, November 15, 2007

Al Fatihah




It's 730 am. My phone rang. Saw the number, it's the house number. Must be my wake up call. YEp, a wake up call allright.

My mom informed me that we had just lost a neighbor. So iasked which one? and the usual thing ran across my head, must be one of the seniors but my mom's answer just really woke me up and reminisce my primary school days. It was my neighbor's eldest daughter who is just 37. She passed away last night of cervical cancer and my mom was told that it spread so fast, in just 2 weeks.

Al Fatihah to Yasmin bt Hashim, 1970 - 2007.


Im just lost for words. Arwah has school going kids, and I dont know if i have the strength to go over and pay my last respects. God knows how i feel at the moment. We always say that people have untimely deaths, but, actually, for a Muslim, there is no such thing as untimely death. The Angel Of Death would just come and do the job when it is time, which we never know. We have to accpet the Qadha and Qadhar of ALLAH. To the family of Uncle Hashim Musa, my condolences to all of you. May ALLAH place her soul in one of HIS seven heavens. Insya ALLAH.

Jazakallahu Khair


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 15, 11:08:00 AM 2007, Blogger Aku Bukan Bidadari said...

Alfatihah untuk arwah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home