Friday, February 22, 2008

its just digits


me @ 30, Ramadan 1427, Penang.
Assalamualaikum WM

today, commemorates my 31st birthday. 31 years. Gosh.

According to the Hijri Calendar, on the 4th of Rabiul Awal, I would turn 32. :) 2 birthdays in a year! BLESS! *remember ahhh... 4 - Rabiul Awal - 1428 !!* tee hee hee

I just have to thank ALLAH for what He had given me, tried me and blessed me with.

I have nothing more to say today, but thanks to a few friends and students who have wished me a Happy Birthday since midnight last night via voice messages, text and phonecalls. May ALLAH bless you people and may ALLAH keep all of us close to heart.

And yes, I did get a phone call from someone, which really touched me. Thank you. You know who you are :) Really appreciated that call :)

Btw, this is day 4 of my gastritis. It hurts, but let me tell you, It's worth it. :)

With a busy schedule ahead of me, only HE knows how am I gonna make ends meet :P.

Big day tomorrow, a come-back for me I guess, thanks to Oda from Karangkraf. And another dateline on the 26th. wooooohooooo.

To other pisceans, Happy Many Returns as well.

23rd: Dik Ja
24th: Abg Aris / Leosabri
26th: Hana (My niece)

MAy ALLAH bless you and shine HIS NUR the rest of your breathing seconds.

myself. @ 30. Whats coming this year? Wallahualam.
Irhamna Ya Rahman Ya Rahim

Jazakallahu Khair


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Fri Feb 22, 09:10:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.... or else kena sambut birthday hijriah... belum lepas kan hehehe...
Thank you for the oppurtunity and chances in the past and for the future ones ;)

 
At Fri Feb 22, 11:31:00 PM 2008, Blogger The Villiger said...

HAppy Birthday 5the ;) .. May Allah always bless on whatever ure doing and wish all good lucks and prosperity..

 
At Mon Feb 25, 04:33:00 AM 2008, Blogger i'm mr. y2020 said...

sorry my dear... my birthday in February 26th occay... dont u remember 4 days after u... as at your another dateline... huhuhuhhu... hahahahha....

 
At Mon Feb 25, 04:36:00 AM 2008, Blogger i'm mr. y2020 said...

eh! sorry lupa nak wish b'day in your blog... Happy Belated Birthday! kekekeke :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home