Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hurm




There is supposed to be an update on CINTA but that can wait. All I cud say is, I dont really like CINTA but I like it too in another way.

As I opened my internet browser, I would be logged on automatically on Yahoo Top News Feed. A picture of a little Iraqi girl, lying in hospital. I was immediately touched by this image. It is so strong. It tells me of the suffering. It tells me of the hope for peace. I had just finished having supper with my parents, with plentiful of food, but I wonder if that little girl had eaten? Gosh. looking at the photograph, she is aboutthe age of my niece, to whom that Im quite close to.


AP Photo: An injured Iraqi girl lies in hospital in Tal Afar, 420 kilometers (260 miles) northwest...

I must thank God for all that I have. If Malaysia was in such a situation, I could not imagine what would it be like. All the wordly comfort reduced to the most minimal. I ever wonder if this little girl would ever grow up? Only ALLAH knows. Her stare into the unkown. I know ALLAH is Just. There must be reasons why this little girl's picture is accesed through out the world. It is ALLAH's secret and for us to ponder upon.

I guess the END is near. No one seems to unite anymore. Differences and prejudice is everywhere. Even amongst Muslims. Im scared!

have a gr8 week ahead.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At Mon Dec 11, 09:16:00 PM 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

U ols, I don't understand lah..these people (or animal???) who carried out such atrocities must be insane. Mak tgk dlm TV, akhbar mmg sedey giler....

Semoga keamanan yg diimpikan manusia sejagat akan menjelang tiba....

Amin....

 
At Tue Dec 12, 11:35:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...i've found your blog searching for photos of grainger stewards hall at qmuc. Next january i will go to edinburgh, and I've choose that hall of residence. I would be very gratefull if you could send me some photos of the flat...because i would like to have an idea...thank you very much!!!
mariplas_superguay@hotmail.com

 
At Tue Dec 19, 12:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Rush Murad said...

tak best ker citer CINTA tu?? ramai yg komen bagus..... emmm... kena tengok nih...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home