Wednesday, May 06, 2009

and yes, 5 months later...

Assalamualaikum readers :)

It HAS been a while since i last typed something here. It had been a wonderful 4 months since I last wrote an entry.

What have I been doing?

Sirah Junjungan Tahajjud Cinta
Tudung styling for Pengantin (April) and NUR (May)
planning to do something big for myself this year
busy with lectures and students and shows
am now getting nervous for AMAN - yes, i've backlogged sooo many things *sigh*
was in KK over one weekend for work - and had a SPLENDID getaway!

Anyways, Alhamdulillah for all the nikmat bestowed upon me. I could have never been where I was the last few months if HE did not grant it. Alhamdulillah.

Wonder when would I update again? Wallahualam.

To my readers reading my blog, thanks for dropping by. 







Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sun May 17, 09:42:00 PM 2009, Blogger Chef Aduka said...

ermmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home