Sunday, October 09, 2005

Memories of past Ramadhan: 1424H part3


Found the pics of the hotel I stayed while in 'transit' in Delhi on the net...hehehe...NO OFFENCES ah!


This is the swimming pool i mentioned where I witnessed the preparation of a Wedding Party - yeszlah...the one with Bunga Tahi Ayamand colourful backdrop!
The lobby (top) SOOO DYNASTY kan? reminds me of HILTON KL...ehehehe

This side mmg la nampak ok...but I COULD RECALL orange coloured-spheric shaped lighting features!! LOL!!

Yes, this is somewhat similar to the room I stayed in.. It looks plush, but I guess this picture was taken during it's early days when the hotel just opened.... The windows in my room was CLOUDY ok! hehehe *mati la mak.......


Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Lailahailallah Allahuakbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home