Monday, March 21, 2005

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

So this is the writer, the one in the middle. This is what i love to do and its my vocation to be backstage. This picture ws taken in February during Stepping Out, a dance recital by students of the National Arts Academy, and the piece i worked with is titled 'Dream of a 12 year old girl" choreographed by my friend, Fairus (Fi), he is the one on the extreme left back row. Oh yeah, would have to thank Allah for making it happen for me, as well as thanks to Allah again for allowing me to share my pics with you readers. Thanks to Leo who helped me explore and make the most of my blog....gonna keep adding pics...ha ha ha..seronok ok!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

This pic was taken at the soft launch of the Warisan program taht is going to be held at my uni this coming April, the models are all my students from the Theatre Department, Fac of Performing Arts, UiTM. The show was managed by the semester 5 students, who also managed the first ever TEST Festival.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

This is me with 2 of my favourite DJ's...Richie Rachman and Abby Fana, taken during AJL04 at Putra Stadium, Jalil Hill (meluat pulak la kan mendengornyer)..... I did the costumes for the Alam Interlude, choreographed by Abang Aris Kadir

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Dayang Nurfaizah, taken during the full dress rehearsal. Also with my Final year students, Nani, Era and Ezry.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

these are the costumes used during AJL04.....

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

ME and my students at the Faculty's Eid gathering...pretty CAMP eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home