Sunday, March 06, 2005

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani

it is already March, I think its time for me to change the setting of my blog, with Leo's help, Insya Allah. Well, surprisingly, this blog is already 3 years old! Praise Allah!

Blogging in recalls my days in Edinburgh. Alhamdulillah for those memories, Thank You Allah for giving me a chance to be myself and for His rezki for me to face life in Northern England. Eventhough I did not come back with what i intended, but i gained something else more valuable, and only Allah knows what it is :)

It pays to understand what Allah wants us to understand : subtext: READ THE QURAN! if u dont understand Arabic, READ THE TRANSLATION!!!!!

About me misbehaving (could i ever say that i wonder?) at home, i prefer to keep my mouth shut rather than make nasty remarks with my sahrp tongue. Hope people at home would understand that, and i am so confident Allah knows that, better than anyone else.

I was in pain for the past few days, I was down with food poisoning, but i am so thanksful with whatever that happens to me now. it is a totaly different matter to me now. i'm feeling so much better now and i am craving for NAsi Briyani...aiyoooo...

Lagu Rindu
( L: )Sedetik tanpamu kurasa keliruKeanehan mula menjelmaSemalamku sunyi tanpa suaramuDi manakah ia beradaLenakan daku
( P: )Lenakan daku
( L: )Nyanyikan lagu rindumu( 1 )
( P: )Ku tetap di siniSetia menanti muDengan doa yang kudusOh oh oh( 2 )
( P: )Biar masa cemburuDan musim pun berlaluTakkan pudar cintakuOh oh oh
( 3 )( P: )Dunia seakan senyum mengintai geloraDi lautan yang suciMenangis dan tawaBiarlah bersama sehinggaKe akhir hayatku ini
( L: )Sekali lagi ku mengulangi kataKuyakin kau akan percayaPercintaan ini 'kan hidup selamanyaHanya kau bertakhta di jiwaRenunglah mataku
( P: )Renunglah mataku
( L: )Nyanyikan lagu rindumu
( ulang 1, 2 & 3 )
Lagu Rindu really recall my days at R3 Grainger Stewart Halls, QMUC. My first few months away and my only connection to home was ERA...which played that song through out, it was a hit in 2002. Gosh, i could still picture my bed, duvet, desk, laptop, wardrobe.....my chinese and american flatmates........ Alhamdulilah! Praise Allah, for giving me the opportunity to feel what i felt. I guess the loneliness now had been fulfilled, by Allah's will. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home