Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Mengasihani

According to the greogorian calendar, i turned 28 on the 22nd. Yesterday was Dik Ja's birthday, today is Aris's birthday and friday is Leo's. Praise Allah for giving me life and giving me rezki non stop. Even more tahn what my parents could give me.

Last night was my PC for TEST, due to a football match between Selangor and Pahang, only Oda and Razif came (the PRess people) but Alhamdulillah, everything went on fine, Alhamdulillah.

I have this very mellow feeling deep in my heart, my heart is calling for me to find out more on how to perform the Umrah. I wonder when is my call.

would update l8er. Have to go to main campus and do make up for a friend.

updated some pics at my fotopage. enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home