Friday, December 17, 2004

It has been over two meonths since i got back from Edinbrugh, My boxes are stuck at Port Klang coz of some people, I am just praying that Allah would help get the message accross to the person i meant.

Anyway, I have already started teaching at the Perfroming Arts Faculty and yet to complete my MFA by April (with Allah's Will)

I am supervising 3 final year students for their Diploma Showcase, 1 is doing the costume styling, the other is doing the make up design and the thorn among the roses is doing graphic works. The faculty is presenting SALINA by A. Samad Said for teh Diploma Showcase. It would be in early March and the venue is yet to be confirmed.

On January 5th,by Allah's Will again, there would be a short Forum on 'Costume Styling and Design for Stage and Screen' at the Faculty and it would be followed with a short Fashion and Costume show by the students of the Faculty. Hope everything would go as planned.

My goodness!!! theres so much for me to do at the faculty...and what's more important is, i'm bloody enjoying it! Alhamdulillah!

Insya Allah, I would be updating again soon. Please visit Leo Sabri's blog page as well...... there might be something for you there... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home