Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Last few days.

DEPRESSED

I hate this feeling inside me. Only certain people know about what I'm going through at the moment.

I've let myself down, deep down to the core of the earth. I do not know how to pick myself up again.

I don't want to sympathize myself nor I need self pity. It's my own bloody fault I guess.

I wonder why I am even still breathing in Oxygen? I am of no use. My brains is just a bowl of mushed peas. DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF TO SELF PITY!

Maybe, God intended me to be where I am now, and save me from being riak, takbur, bongkak. Maybe.

I dont know......

I wonder if any of you readers have felt this before: falling into a deep hole... like in the movies, falling to no end. That is how I feel at the moment. No one could save me now. I just want to fall down, down down down down to no where.

Fuck it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home