Monday, February 14, 2005

Dengan Nama Allah yang Pemurah, Maha Mengasihani

It had been a week of tears, joy and happiness for me, last Monday, me and my students managed to pull off a cultural fashion show for a soft launch of a programme at my Uni, and on Tuesday, my 12 day old niece, Sofia, had left the world, mat I or may not I see my niece again? Wallahu alam bissawab, only Allah knows best. I kept my promise to Nana to do her up for her engagement on Wednesday (CNY day 1) and starting on Thursday, I was busy sewing Fairus's and Carols costumes for Stepping Out which opened on Saturday Evening at the MTC.

Really had fun and it was really pleasurable to work with Malaysia's future calibre and professional dancers, hope to meet them up again sometime for other productions.

On Sofia's passing, it is hard to explain, but Allah again showed His powers, Sofia was buried just a few steps away from my grandparents graves at the Kampung Tungku Muslim cemetary. Non of my family members knew where Sofia would be put to rest at the cemetary....

I also just bought Ning's new album, after hearing Senang Tari...which was used by Fairus for his piece, written by Farihin and lyrics by Ain..... how beautiful the lyrics and melody till I could shed a tear, and Fairus's choreography itself was very powerful, the gestures and poses, all screaming information to the audience.

by Allah's Will, I also realised, that the pink songket corsets I used for Fairus's piece....was the exact number of corsets I made for my final year year collection. Subhanallah! Allah had planned everything for me in future, he he he...Alhamdulillah for that :)

Ya Allah,
i do not know how to thank you enough,
for all your rezki that you have bestowed upon me Allah,
for all the things that brings joy and happiness on my short time in the land between the skies and earth,
Allah, the Greatest!!

Asyhadu ala ila haillah
wa asy hadu ana Muhammad rasul Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home