Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

SALINA! well, i must thank Allah firstly for making Salina a great success, and after reading the review in KOSMA today, I became overwhelmed again, like I did on the final night of SALINA. Secondly, I also want to thank Allah for giving me a chance to work and supervise the final year diploma students, namely Era for the costume styling, Nani for the make up design and Iszbulah, the graphics co-ordinator. Allah also showed me the reward for being patient lecturer, seeing my part 4 students carry out their duties as wardrobe and make up assistants for the run of SALINA.Would update soon as I am currently busy with TEST... a showcase of performances for the lower semesters at the faculty. Would need Leo to help me out to change a few things on my blog.

Wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home