Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005....a retrospective of my life


2005 so far in general had been a great year for me. I have to thank ALLAH or all His Blessings and guidance through out the year. Eventhough I have not met a few important targets this year, I should not think that I should feel guilty about it as I believe there is a brighter side of everything, Insya ALLAH.
Me through out 2005
2005 is when I started Blogging again.. thanks to Leo Sabri who helped me tremendously in re-building this blog. It was from him too, I learnt the whole world of HTML Coding and the trims that you see in my blog today. I share many 'common' paths with Leo.

2005 also is where I made new friends and rekindled old friendship. Top of the list goes to friends on my YM list, namely Raydy78, Kie, Isis @ Joshua, Bibi, Fully, Boy, Intan, Sean, Putera, Abg TT, Zest and MANY MORE (sorry if ur name is not mentioned)

2005 also had seen me going to Alor Star for 3 times, two on official business, and one for leisure. Kedah, The Rice Bowl of Malaysia is home to Nurlea, an old friend since MiRC days. Through her blog and contacts I met with Zack @ Mamy, Abang Saleh, BS, GINGER!!! *hiks...mrasa la KEMPOT mek sebut nama dier...hiks..., AdamMaskulin, KP, Ranggedey. I also met Chef Aduka on YM, and it turned out to be Lea's close friend in Alor Star as well. Well, Alor Star is what i could consider my other home because I have never known soooo many people as close as I know the people mentioned elsewhere in Malaysia. I would always cherish your hospitality to me, guys... Miss ya lots!! C ya insya ALLAH in February.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lihatlah.. siapa kata LL tidak RATU?? Her crown menghias Bandaraya Alor Star lagi yerk

World Of Tag Board Chatting. I was also introduced to this fad by Leo who highlighted Leez's and Lea's blog. I am now regularly chatting at Lea's Cbox and Cemara Jingga Halia's tagboard. My own tagboard? hiks~ let it be full of cobweb.. hiks.. it might just trap the LALATS wondering about noseying people's personal life. It is at Lea's Cbox that I come to know Kak Nam, Hatress, Volks, Kejadah Warrior ..eh KATADAH *ooops, BS, Neo, Ameer, Nasik, aD, Apek and many more, not forgetting all the Queens from Ginger's Taggy: Caulie, SK III Nory, MAC Gurun, GriMAsWI, Umi DLL... hiks.. oh yeah..not forgetting Dr Imah Lenggok.... huhuhu....


Talking about Blogging. This year witnessed the 1st ever BLOGGER's IDOL organised by Lea. I was one of the contestants and was thrown out in week 3. I had FUN FUN FUN but not to forget a lot of CDH and SDH whilst reading comments from the juries. Whatever it is, It is for the better of my own blog and my blog writing. Few things I learnt, JUST BE YOURSELF, TRUE TO WHAT YOU ARE WRITING and JUST WRITE, whether your readers like it or not, IT IS YOUR OWN VOICE TALKING, not some one elses. And, IT's MY BLOG.. and I CAN WRITE or STYLE it AS I PLEASE... heheh.. *mati la Jury KEMPOT


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Work in 2005. Well, work is work. What I do is what I consider as ALLAH's test and trust upon me. I really enjoy what I'm doing and what I am sharing with my students. I worked on 2 productions Salina and BLDA with my students for their Diploma Showcase and produced 2 Festivals to date. Well, the student's energy gave me the strength to pull myself through. Alhamdulillah, I LOVE WHAT I'm doing now.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Love in 2005. HA HA HA.. Laugh Out Loud people, its because, I'm Down With Love!! Ermm Barbra Novak.. Could I have your autograph puhleeaasee!! ... hehe... Well.. it's like this, I can't define what is love because I never felt it before. But this year, it was not Love that I felt, it was just CRUSHES and LUST *mati la mek...ekekek. But what is important is, I learned how to appreciate people for what they are and learn to feel for other people *mati la hati batu. FRIENDSHIP is what I'm for.. something extra would be nice, but I KNOW MYSELF. Hiks~
What I Did Through out the year. R u in there somewhere? hiks....

Ushering in 2006. Well, Only ALLAH knows what lies ahead of me. I might see the sunshine or not. It is all to HIM. My life is in HIS control. The best I could do is pray, and talk to HIM, appreciate and thank all HIS givings and blessings. Praying that everything would fall into place this coming gregorian year. Well.. 2006 is going to make me hit the big 29!! (30 in Hijri Calendar). 2006 could be my end as well. Only HE knows it. Cest La Vie!! 2006 is also a new beginning for me as I would be in Puncak Perdana where they relocated my workplace. All NEW. So, I guess I have to put up a new spirit to burn my passion in whatever I am doing. ALLAH, help me.

`Kadang-kadang Allah sembunyikan matahari. Dia datangkan petir dan kilat...kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya ke mana hilangnya sinar... rupanya-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi...'
'Sometimes ALLAH hides the sunshine. He bringeth thunder and lightening, we cry and ask where is the sunshine?, little that we know, ALLAH is surprising us with a rainbow...'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At Sat Dec 31, 07:07:00 PM 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great new year celebration!! Semoga hidup u ols diberkati olehNya!! :)

Ada apa apa great plan ke nak selebrate ngan kengkawan???

 
At Wed Jan 04, 10:05:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm .. i rasa i nampak pictur i dlm collage tue .. bangga nye i .. muaxx

 
At Fri Jan 06, 09:21:00 AM 2006, Blogger Anonymous said...

baru jumpa ur blog. luv reading it.. *hepi new year*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home