Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy 46th Anniversary!



21st May 1960 - 21st May 2006
My parents yang apit my Sis n Bro Inlaw, taken in 2003 before sending my sis to my Bro inlaw's place in Gombak.
Happy 46th Anniversary
to my parents.


May Allah bless the both of you, in life and in the here after.
So just now, my bro inlaw brought my parents, me and my sis to Thai Corner at PJ New Town for dinner. It was good food. Alhamdulillah. Then after that, we took a drive to TESCO Shah Alam to get ink for my printer, as I just realised the ink tank running low, and, I am in the midst of printing my MFA Portfolio. Anyways, Alhamdulillah sebab dapat jugak ink tu. IDOP TESCO!

To Mak and Bapak, happy 46th anniversary.
Jazzakallahu Khair


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home