Friday, August 05, 2005

Bye Abang Aris!!! and goodluck


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Abang Aris is pursuing his studies in Dance in Jogjakarta.. So he left Malaysian soil today for Indonesia for about a year to complete his studies and then I guess he would be with the National Arts Academy when he comes back......

Abang Aris... All the best to you... Come back and make us all proud, Insya ALLAH. I had known Abang Aris since 2000, I met him when i was working as a dresser and he was one of the performers for the launching of E-Village and we became good friends ever since. He is like a brother to me... I'm going to miss you Abang Aris, my prayers are with you. Take good care of yourself ok! So, if you ever want to know what is happening to me, keep on visiting my blog. ALLAH is always with us, so remember ALLAH isalways with us, no matter where or when.

Subhanallah Awni
Wahasbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home