Thursday, July 28, 2005

I Was Once A Showgirl Too... ...Girl??? MOTIFF?? *maaati la akuuu!!!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Well, was browsing Kie's blog....Well to measure up, I prepared this collage of some of my pics when I was once a Show...person *maatii la LL!...well..dancer with my Uni's Cultural Troupe...
With this group I started venturing out into Performing Arts, especially traditional and folk dance. This was my pivoting point as well as I get to practice all sorts of style of make up for stage. Well, this is a tribute to PESKA UiTM and its past and present members, especially from the '98 Batch till present.

Random pics from past shows, the centre photo is from Fairus Tauhid's choreography, I styled the costumes!

Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Lailahailallah Allahuakbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home