Monday, July 25, 2005

A long and great weekend...


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Had been a very very busy weekend, and a memorable one, with a fashion show last night, the rehearsals on Saturday night, Raydy being my tour guide of Putrajaya and my PA cum Soundman for the fashion show... It really was a tiring weekend, and this morning, I went to Segamat for a meeting, shot off at 0730hrs and was back in Shah Alam at 1600hrs.... hmmm... when am i going to get some good sleep?


Saturday Morning: Went to dress up my student for a Wedding Fair at the Craft Complex @ Conlay, she wore my Johor Lama wedding costume.

Johor Lama Wedding Costume, detailing of the headress

The Bride and Bridegroom on the bridal Dais

Bagai pinang dibelah dua....


Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Lailahailallah Allahuakbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home