Thursday, July 21, 2005

PASRAH......Surrender....


Bismilahirrahmanirrahim


Well, here are some pics taken yesterday at the launching of AVON's SURRENDER perfume at MTC... Raydy accompanied me and assisted me. I was actually helping out Encik Najib with the make-up and hair... and met with Razali and Maya from Audition 2. It was great to be with the people who brought me out into stage life. It's almost 10 years from my first experience as a dresser and make-up artist for a proffesional Theatre Production... (3 years to go to hit the big ONE-ZERO)



Me and Razali... finally I have a picture of me and him...Kak Wan.. EAT UR HEART OUT!! LOL! *maati la akuuu!!!




Me and Raydy who assisted me executing the tasks for the afternoon... lets lah look at this COMPLEXION!! especially the EYE area..:P *maaati la aku lagiiii!!!


Me and Maya...It was great to work with her...

Subhanallah Alhamdulillah

Lailahailallah Allahuakbar







and a few more of moi...at work... Thanks Raydy for snappin these pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home