Monday, July 25, 2005

5thE @ Putrajaya ..KL Fashion Week.. etcetera..oh yeah..Segamat

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


5thE @ Putrajaya.... Was there on Saturday night, accompanied by Raydy, who somehow became my Personal Assistant running the Fashion Show I choreographed in conjunction with the KL Fashion Week, which was held at Taman Warisan Pertanian Putrajaya.


The Curve, IKANO on Friday Night...


Rehearsals and preparation for FASHION EVOLUTION @ PUTRAJAYA... Raydy wearing my past collection..hehe..berani mati ok! muke flawless ok! The bunga melur is just inserts, taken on Friday at Klang....



My BEAUTIFUL models...U guys did a great job!!! keep it up guys!!!



Went to Segamat today.....

My, what a weekend! one to remember... Alhamdulillah!!

SUBHANALLAH ALHAMDULILLAH

LAILLAHAILALLAH ALLAHUAKBAR


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home