Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Busy days...



From last Saturday, till today, tested my patience being an Anak Seni. I had 2 shows on Saturday to attend to. First was with Abang Aris and the latter with Oda for the Yamaichi company dinner. At the same time, I was yet to complete the costumes for Sunday night's ISME 2006 Dinner Show featuring the faculty's Mak Yong Troupe as well as Fringe Shows at the Concourse of KLCC, Dewan Filharmonik Petronas as well as KL PAC.
Praise ALLAH for giving me the strength. All ended up well. Alhamdulillah. Anyways, I was also featured in a teen mag *TEEN KA???!!!* hik hik.. Oda nye keje le tu!
So, I am wondering WHEN i'm going to update my FOTOPAGES with pics from the shows... hmmm *matila STATEMENT CONFIDENT dalm REMAJA LOL!!!
Well, nak share a few shots yang i suka....

Pak Situng Menora and the ever bentart moi.. hehehe. Taken just hours ago at KLPAC Stage 1 backstage


wajah Pak Yong Muda. Dari imej ini, apakah yang dapat kalian perkatakan dar sudut perlambangan Melayu ataupun semiotikanya? silalah komen.. hikhik

Mak Encik
nanti upload laghiks...
Jazakallahu Khair

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home