Thursday, November 03, 2005

Kenangan Eid di Perantauan




Assalamualaikum w.m.
Today is the first day of Syawal, I woke up at about 7 45 a.m and got ready for the Eid Ul Fitr prayers. I was suposed to go with my dad, but my dad was not feeling well, so, I went with my eldest bro instead. Well, I'm going to write on my first day of Syawal in another entry. What sparked me to make this entry is actually from Mahmud's SMS from Edinburgh. Mahmud is a close friend of mie who is fnishing his PhD at the Edinburgh University and is expected back in March 2006. Well, we were there for our first term in Autumn 2002, and he VIVIDLY recalled that particular Eid we spent together. To live up the memory of Eid 1423H, ive posted a collection of pics at my fotopages. So, click on the picture below and be directed straight to my chosen collection of pictures of that particular Eid.
Mahmud, I am ever so thankful to have you at that time. Alhamdulillah! hehe..remember those bitchy sms's back to KL? "Selamat Hari Raya..KAMI RAYA DULU..hehe" and the moment we learnt it was Eid the next day after having Iftar at Palmyra...hehehe.. and the rest is history....so..mrasalah lihat pixies of that particular Eid...hehehe..... Dui!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At Sat Nov 05, 02:46:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hik hik, mati lah entri past tense. nak take over lady ek. mati lah mak

 
At Sat Nov 05, 04:13:00 PM 2005, Blogger 5th_E Taib said...

aiyoooo....*die la vonda like this! hiks~ Ratu Past Tense, Miss Past Tense TETAP milik LL yer... anyway Fiebs..thanks 4 droppin by...hiks~ past tense katanyer...hiks~ mek suke mek suke

 
At Sun Nov 06, 10:06:00 AM 2005, Blogger Nurlea Laurielle said...

Patut lar mek feel feel ado orang ngumpats mek! I should have known, it's FIEBIE! mati la kau dengan SSBM yang bakal mek publishkan nanti! NANGIS ko nyeh! LOL!

 
At Sun Nov 06, 10:24:00 AM 2005, Blogger 5th_E Taib said...

Aiyoooooo...SSBM katanye...di blog org lain piuler....aiyoooooo...hiks~ Redha jerh..hiks~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home