Thursday, September 01, 2005

MY DREAM VACATION - 3rd week assignment - VOTE 4 THIS BLOG (Click here to take u to the polls)





Bismillahirahmanirrahim.....

Wahhh.. dream vacation..... Do I have one?...erks... hehehe... Anyways, before I start this entry of mine I just want to thank those who voted for my blog last week. As from the 25th-31st of August, I was busy in SEGAMAT preparing for a pantomime for National Day Celebrations for the Johor State Level celebrations... busy busy busy... dalam busy busy itiew, tak le pulakkk terpikir nak take a break ke ape..sebab = I enjoyed what I was doing, Alhamdulillah......

Okeh... I think in general sumer orang sure ade dream vacation kan... to get away from work, stress etc.. so macam-macam la destination yang difikirkan sesuai.. as for me... I had been around the globe myself, Alhamdulillah I've seen most parts of the world, mostly western countries and neighbouring ones... Alhamdulillah again....

So..apakah kaedahnya dan motifnya destinasi impian Q??? Well..... here goes... I DONT HAVE ONE!!! eh wait... I do.. I do!!! heheh .... the destination tu tak tau la pulak kat mane kan... so I guess I have to make it up... do I? no I don not have to....:P *die laahhh like this...cannot decide...

Aiyo...die la intro panjang, sure kene komen *Die la bonda!

My dream vacation kan ade banyak factors yang perlu ade..to make it a dream come true...

Factor 1: I could relax - harus la kan vacation ni ala2 untuk merehatkan diri....
Factor 2: BUDGET - ini actually top most priority...tapi memandangkan I rasa I ni selalu stress (stress ke??!!!) so i have to say, to relax is my main priority for my dream vacation
Factor 3: DESTINATION...hah this factor would have to fit my top two priorities..sebab duit and relaxation tuh penting
Factor 4: SHOPPING and getting ideas, inspirations, educational - I need this to generate my right brain...bab shopping tu mmg trademark... pi Segamat pun...bleh shopping bagai!! :P *Idop Syarikat Rejinah!!!

Looks like I DO HAVE a dream vacation at all... and I do dream to go to Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
KEnapa Jogja? well...

1. Very educational destination, rich in history and textures, the arts movement in Indonesia is centred here as well...
2. RUPIAH U OLSSS... bahagia-bahagia-bahagia...shopping heaven ok.. seswaiz dgn Q yang suke kumpul Busana Tradisional....
3. Sebab ade kawan kat Jogja..sedang belajar di sana dong!! hehe...so ade la tourist guide kan... haaa....tak vgue the vassszt gitewww???

Jogja ade banyak attractions yer.... one of them is the ever famous PRAMBANAN TEMPLES...relics from the Hindu civilisation ages ago... there are even ancient KERATONs (Palaces) in Jogja..where most classical Javanese Dances are born... Well, I rasa it wont be a relaxed jalan-jalan vacation, sebab kene hike here and there, jalan here and there...



Well, sesungguhnya Jogja has lots of secrets to be discovered... I want to explore not only the touristic stuffs but to explore the streets and markets... in the hot and humid and clammy climate... hehehe... adventure jugak... dah tu, dapat pulak tengok the cultural performances which has a strong rooting from the ancient times. Listening to the sounds of gamelan and different dialects of the tongue....hehehe...that's what I dream of... hmmm... very the lah karangan budak from 1!! *die la bonda! tapi kannnnnnnn.... satu je yang I nak discover lagi pasal Jogja... the night life and.....the ...heheheh...malu laaa.... tak seswaiiii nanti ade org bace kat sini...but here goess... the Avang2 Jogja...hehehe.... adakah sesuatu seperti kisah2 Leez di BALI??? so I guess I have to Jogja and discover it myself..ok..now... when am I goin?... anybody nak tag along??

... Aiyooo very plain lohhh this entry... very very very.... HUARGHH!!!! tensi tensi!!! Bloody hell i dont even know what im blabbering aboot! *die la bonda again....PrAAp!

er...u ols yang baca ni lets la share ur DREAM VACATION dgn I.....

apa KIE kata:

" mak busy u ols.... tgh nak cari lagu Penasaran KD nak wat show... takde masa nak pi vacation-vacation nihhh..!!!"

apa LEO kata:

" hah u ols! (sambil ketuk meja) apa vacation-vacation??? jangan nak membatakkan diri yer! u ol ni sekolah ke tidak ahh???"

so apa kata anda??? silalah komen yer....

ehem.......

9 Comments:

At Thu Sep 01, 11:57:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiks... too serious laa.. yet lack of info on what ur dream vacation la fifth..

jogja?? what's waiting there?? tell la the reader the best part kat situ biar terliuq bebudak nih nak pergi! anyway spin will vote for u n kie as well

 
At Thu Sep 01, 12:28:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Content: AVERAGE
Originality: AVERAGE
Style & Creativity: AVERAGE

 
At Thu Sep 01, 02:01:00 PM 2005, Blogger Cik Fatima Syams said...

hmmm good try.. tpi abg im x baper suka sgt kt sana..abg im suka ke Srby lagi..bess.. jejanz melert kt Srby.. kekeekek mmotiff??

 
At Thu Sep 01, 02:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Jogja?? hmm nak gak try one day..nak nak one of my friends asal dekat dekat sittew jugaks....haruss!!!
Good luck!

 
At Thu Sep 01, 03:48:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JURY D said...
Content: AVERAGE
Originality: AVERAGE
Style & Creativity: AVERAGE

JURY B on the other says :
Dah-ling...you need to focus when you write and not just keep tapping on them keys and spoiling your manicure.
Your writing failed to stimulate me! In fact, while I love Joga, it made Jogja look the location equivalent of skind marks on white underwear when it comes to factor of appeal.
You should focus on what you know and not surf for info, I would have preferred a personal touch, more to your style, say you adding what you would like to have done in the Prambanan Temples and all...
Effort as good as adik-adik playing dress up on Ladies Night to get in free to Blue Boy (which is horrendous, for those who don't know)
I'd give a 3.5/10

 
At Thu Sep 01, 09:02:00 PM 2005, Blogger Irwan Marcello said...

Satu peningkatan yg amat baik sekali drpd minggu lepas... Dr segi penyampaian agak Monotonous... try to bring out the star occay... Jakarta bagus ya pak?! hihihi... i've never been to Indonesia, thanks to your entry now i dah ada vacation dreamland... keep it up buddy... nice try...

 
At Fri Sep 02, 09:01:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consistently you have showed your downside in writing since last week. Looks like both side of the brain is not working huh!...

 
At Fri Sep 02, 11:12:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiiyiiohh! Molots Jury C! Mak takut rakan sejawat mak tu jadi tajuk muka depan siap bergambar utk edisi petang Harian Metro "Kerana Mulut Santan Binasa, Kerana Asid, Badan Merengsa"

Hiks..

Entry U ols dah ada perenggan minggu ni. Enak mata mak yg bercontact lense berpower tinggi ini utk membaca.

Cuma, bagi mak, selain daripada perenggan tu, entry nih hampir tiada peningkatan berbanding minggu lepas. Sperti yg mak cadangkan minggu lepas, gunakan tema “My encounters with the human life form” utk menyerikan tugasan u ols pd minggu2 yg akan dtg. Faktor “human” ni, sebenarnya menarik utk dikongsikan dengan para pembaca u ols..

Pun begitu, entry u ols tentang 4 faktor2 percutian tu, buatkan mak terangguk-angguk kerana bersetuju. Izinkan mak tambah satu lagi faktor, = Destinasi yg menawarkan aktiviti persundalan yg sensasi.

Ohh yaa…entry u ols membuatkan mak gatal telur untuk singgah ke Jogja dalam rangka persundalan mak ke Bandung dan Jakarta pertengahan bulan ini..*maatilah kondom cap "suria" buatan Indonesia!

Hiks.

 
At Fri Sep 02, 01:40:00 PM 2005, Blogger 5th_E Taib said...

time kasih atas segala komen2 yang telah diberikan... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home