Thursday, June 30, 2005

This is Faizal Oda, a very special friend of mine, whom I had known for the past 8 years! Today's entry is a tribute to his former family home at the Brickfields Govt Staff Quarters where he'd spent the last 20 years of his life. Oda, as he is known, really know me, as he had witnessed me being in every mood swings, drama ( i kan DQ!!), laughter, tears...misteri iban...oooppss!! *maati la akuuu!!! he he he... So this entry is specially for you Oda, as I also feel the sadness that is enveloping you. But I guess, moving on is for the better. My wishes to you and your family at your new family residence in Paya Jaras... aiyoh...konfom hem kene buat entry jugers ok! He actually designed their family home... Oda ni sunguh multi talented.. dia bleh design rumah, interior, baju (Yes, Fashion yer!) menari, buat show, show, show *maati la mekk!! lumbe lari, mekap mekap dan mengkak namkan orang... *maati la i againn!! :P... Posted by Hello